When I was very young someone made the comment that I would travel because I had a gap between my two top teeth. Back then, living out of town on almost 20 acres of land, with electricity the only modern convenience we had, I thought the 35-mile journey into Sydney was the ultimate travel experience. Oh, how my life has changed!
My journey’s since then have taken me to:
- Europe (twice)
- Penang – lived there for two years
- Singapore – can’t remember how many times
- Vancouver – spent almost a year there (2005) and visited in 2016
- San Francisco – spent almost a year there (2006) and many visits since
- China – 2 fabulous weeks; fell in love with the Ancient Water Towns
- India – 17 amazing days, including seeing the Taj Mahal
All of the journeys have been amazing and hopefully, I will be able to expand on each one through the posts on this site.